Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Morphing Into a Mouse

Everyone has a few costumes that they really want to create. You know, those ideas you keep on the back-burner. Every Halloween you pull off a costume, but there are those ideas that you just keep prolonging because it has to be great. I made one of those happen.

Friday, October 31st
I. Am. Minnie. Mouse. I have been wanting to be Minnie for the last couple of years. I've slowly been accumulating the pieces and ideas to be an adorable mouse. It didn't even matter that there were a ton of other girls dressed as Minnie this year. I was so happy it worked out. 


October 28th - Disney History Club Halloween Party
Jenni as Tron
Mrianda as Cruella DeVille.
Me as Minnie Mouse.
Marie as a Pirate.


Rockin the Disney costumes in TMA 201! 
Miranda is Darla from Finding Nemo.
Rachel is Disney Bounding as Ariel.
I'm Minni, duh,
Margaret is (dead) Ophelia from Hamlet. Not Disney, but she rocked it.

Love these girls. They make each day great.

After class, my work friends came over and we went to buy pumpkins to carve. However, it is really hard to find pumpkins at 6pm on Halloween. We went to one or two different stores and there were no pumpkins to be found. Eventually we went back to my apartment. On the way we saw this group of dedicated fans. It looked totally legit.

Saw it on Pinterest. Nailed it. 
Shout out to Mom for sending me the supplies for such cute treats.

My glamorous spider and Leilani & I. The art majors might have been a little bit better at this then we were. After cookies we went up to the lounge and played Catch Phrase. Emmy completed the villain puzzle I won from the Disney Club too. 

Jenni and Marie joined Miranda and I later that night to go party hopping. Lots of fun costumes could be seen at Raeni's (London Study Abroad Friend) Halloween Party. Miranda won the costume contest there! Her fish in the bag was real, and died around two that day. She still carried it around with pride. I guess it paid off. 

Peace out peeps! Comment with your favorite or ideal Halloween costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment