Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Miranda Stew

September 27th

It's only September and I'm already being harassed about not wearing a jacket. In my co-workers defense, it was raining. I'm so happy without sweater-weather though. At least it isn't snow yet. Here we are on a group shopping trip getting the essentials: food, phone accessories, and hair products. What more do you need?
Leilani, Emmy, and Mykaela

Sometimes you buy so many vegetables that you do not know what to do with them. Miranda and I basically cut up everything we had and dumped it into my crock-pot. Since they were all of Miranda's vegetables, we decided to call it Miranda Stew. It was pretty good if I do say so myself.

Just another cooking adventure with Miranda and Emily.

Wa-la!

P.S. A gem from Elder Stock. He is my favorite person to email and write to. lol Keepin it real Elder.



No comments:

Post a Comment